Deep Dive 1: Challenges and opportunities in the maturing North American green/blue bond market
About this session
- Is the green bond market under threat from dwindling ‘greeniums’?
- How are investors using data to verify the sustainability credentials of debt finance?
- Where’s the sustainable debt issuance going to be, and how should investors be thinking about their bond portfolios around big ticket climate themes like energy and transport?
- Caroline Harrison, Senior Research Analyst, Climate Bonds Initiative
- Thomas Archer, Product Specialist - Global Fixed Income, Nikko Asset Management
- Laetitia Hamon, Head of Sustainable Finance, Luxembourg Stock Exchange
- Moderator: Dominic Webb, Reporter, Responsible Investor