Deep Dive 3: We’ve heard the pledges...now how do we actually decarbonise the US economy to net zero?
About this session
- Net zero initiatives and alliances: do the pledging organisations really know how to do the work?
- What actions are needed to shift the fossil fuel-reliant economy to Net Zero?
- Why US investors should use the primary market to contribute to Net Zero
- Anne Simpson, Managing Investment Director, Board Governance & Sustainability, CalPERS
- Tony Campos, Head of Sustainable Investment, Americas, FTSE Russell
- Bruce Kahn, Climate Solutions Specialist, MSCI
- Mindy Lubber, Chief Executive Officer and President, Ceres
- Moderator: Khalid Azizuddin, Reporter, Responsible Investor
- FTSE Russell Profile (pending)
- MSCI Profile
- Net-Zero Knowledge Hub (net-zero-hub.com)
- ESG Ratings & Climate Search Tool - MSCI
- White Paper - Foundations of Climate Investing - MSCI
- White Paper - Net-Zero Alignment (msci.com)
- The Role of Capital in the Net Zero Revolution (msci.com)
- The MSCI Net-Zero Tracker - MSCI