Deep Dive 4: Investing in sustainable real estate and infrastructure under Biden’s $1.2 trillion plan
About this session
- Weather-related events in Miami and California have shown climate risk to be a tangibly material issue for infrastructure and real estate. How can investors address physical risk, insurance, energy costs and asset depreciation?
- Is the new US infrastructure plan really bringing new opportunities to investors? The case for US investors to invest in local infrastructure projects to drive impact and returns
- Future proofing property by engaging with building occupants
- Fulya Kocak, Senior Vice President of ESG Issues, Nareit
- Kim Leinwand Erle, Managing Director, Strategy, Impact & Investor Relations, NY Green Bank
- Moderator: Elza Holmstedt Pell, Deputy Editor, Responsible Investor