Plenary 2: What does 2021’s record proxy year mean for shareholder rights and engagement, and what to expect in 2022?
About this session
- After Exxon, are successful proxy battles now the new ‘norm’; and what does that mean?
- Can we expect increasingly progressive resolutions as the SEC enlarges its criteria?
- Is the push to act on political lobbying in proxy season here to stay?
- How smaller shareholders are continuing to engage despite recent SEC regulation
- Aeisha Mastagni, Portfolio Manager, CalSTRS
- Vikram Gandhi, Senior Lecturer, Harvard Business School
- Rob Du Boff, ESG Research Analyst, Bloomberg Intelligence
- Moderator: Paul Verney, Senior Reporter, Responsible Investor