Plenary 4: Regulator and Investor lead initiatives to fight greenwashing in the US
About this session
- What can investors expect from the SEC’s Task Force to fight misleading ESG statements?
- What do the SEC’s incoming ESG disclosure rules for fund managers actually mean?
- Walking the talk: what does a credible ESG strategy look like and how does it work operationally for asset managers?
- Sora Lee, Financial Services Counsel, Bloomberg LP
- Andrew Collins, Director of ESG & Responsible Investing, San Francisco Employees' Retirement System (SFERS)
- Desiree Fixler, former Group Sustainability Officer at DWS Group
- Moderator: Jakob Thomae, Executive Director, 2° Investing Initiative Deutschland