Deep Dive 5: How should investors and companies navigate through the landscape of a polarized America?
A Session by Douglas Chia, Jon Lukomnik, Heidi Welsh and Hugh Wheelan
Sinclair Capital | High Meadows Institute,
Sustainable Investments Institute (Si2) and
About this session
- Rapidly evolving and contradictory manoeuvres of state and federal lawmakers - a.k.a. the “two Americas” problem - and what it means for investors and companies
- Does U.S. political dysfunction pose risks to sustainable investors and companies?
- How can companies handle discrepancies between their competing interests (state vs national/international stakeholders)
- Heidi Welsh, Executive Director, Sustainable Investments Institute (Si2)
- Douglas Chia, President, Soundboard Governance
- Jon Lukomnik, Managing Partner, Sinclair Capital, and Senior Fellow, High Meadows Institute
- Moderator: Hugh Wheelan, Co-founder and Joint Managing Director, Responsible Investor